로고

김대중평화센터
  • 노벨평화상 수상기념식
  • 년도별 기념식 자료
  • 노벨평화상 수상기념식

년도별 기념식 자료

7주년 노벨상 7주년 기념 - 해외메세지 - 고노 요헤이 일본 중의원 의장

본문

It is indeed significant that an event for Burma's democratization is being held in Korea, Japan's neighboring nation, on the 7th anniversary of former President Kim Dae-jung's winning Nobel Peace Prize. I believe it will greatly contribute to Burma's pro-democracy movement.

The preamble to Japan's Constitution manifests the laws of political morality are universal; and that obedience to such laws is incumbent upon all nations who would sustain their own sovereignty and justify their sovereign relationship with other nations.  

In this respect, I feel outraged by the death of a Japanese reporter, and at the same time, I firmly believe that no government should be allowed to fire against its own people, and the dignity of a religion sacredly worshipped by its people should not be tramped with soldiers' army boots.

Dialogue between the Burmese military government and Daw Aung San Suu Kyi is promoted by the United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, and I sincerely hope the dialogue to reap its fruits in the nearest future, so that a democratically elected government can be formed in Burma. I strongly support Burma's democratization efforts together with former President Kim Dae-jung, who has led Korea's democracy even risking his life.

December 4, 2007

Kono Yohei

Total 11건 1 페이지
    • RSS
    년도별 기념식 자료 목록
    번호 제목 글쓴이 조회
    열람중 7주년
    평화센터
    조회 Hit 1370           
    평화센터 1370
    10 7주년
    평화센터